Sunday, May 18, 2014

AUDIT THE FED PETITION - STOP HARRY REID'S FOOLISHNESS

Dear Conservatives,

I'm determined to force a vote on my Audit the Fed bill.

That's why I've placed a hold on three of President Obama's Federal Reserve Board nominees.

Harry Reid has scheduled a cloture vote for Tuesday on the first of these nominees, Stanley Fischer.

But I need your immediate action to urge my colleagues to turn back these nominees until Harry Reid agrees to hold a vote on Audit the Fed.

The Feds escaped accountability for trashing our economy for too long because the tax-borrow-and-spend politicians want to keep the gravy train running.

And Harry Reid is blocking any votes on Audit the Fed to try and cling to a Democrat majority in the Senate.


So I'm issuing an emergency call for fax petitions to swamp the Senate.

I hope you'll take immediate action by signing your emergency "Audit the Fed" fax petition right away.

Click to sign

The clock is ticking and I need your help to send a clear message that you won't stand for the establishment in Washington keeping the Fed's policies under wraps.

You see, Congress has the power to coin and regulate money so Audit the Fed is the perfect way to conduct oversight.

The Fed's endless cycle of "print-now-ask-questions later" drove the economy into a ditch preventing any chance of real recovery.

Its policies hurt the poor and middle class the most by boosting the costs of goods and services.

So you can thank the Fed for your grocery and gas bills spiraling out of control.

But there is one way you can pay Harry Reid back for blocking a vote on Audit the Fed and enabling these destructive policies…

…by standing up and DEMANDING the Senate hold an up or down roll call vote on my Audit the Fed bill.

Please do so by signing your emergency "Audit the Fed" fax petitions right away.

After you sign your petition please chip in a contribution so I can continue to lead the fight in the Senate for full transparency at the Fed.

I thank you for standing with me in this fight.

In Liberty,

Senator Rand Paul

P.S.  After you sign your petition, please chip in a contribution so I can continue to lead the fight in the Senate to Audit the Fed.

Click to sign

No comments:

Post a Comment