Saturday, March 22, 2014

SCOTUS ERRED - OBAMACARE IS UNCONSTITUTIONAL - PETITION

Dear Conservatives,

Do you remember June 28, 2012?

I do. That was the day the Supreme Court incorrectly ruled that Obamacare could stand as law of the land.

That dark day is etched permanently into my memory having ignited a fire within me that'll burn until the day Obamacare is repealed.

In Washington, Democrats and Republicans both have accepted Obamacare and have moved on to other "issues of the day" as if they never really cared.

But I refuse to allow Obamacare to stand.

I'm still mad as hell, as if I just heard the decision this morning.


Just because the Supreme Court ruled on the issue, doesn't make it right.

Make no mistake, Obamacare was and still is UNCONSTITUTIONAL.

I want to share with you my op-ed published in the USA Today discussing how badly Justice Roberts' decision on Obamacare trampled the boundaries of our Constitution.

You can read my op-ed at the bottom of this email.

Click to Sign the Petition

I will continue to lead the fight to repeal Obamacare and will not stop until the job is done.

But it can't be done without your help.

That's why it's crucial you sign your "Repeal Obamacare Now!" petition.

And after you sign, please make your most generous contribution of $100, $50, $25 - or whatever you can afford - so I can mobilize outraged Americans across the country in the fight to repeal Obamacare.

In Liberty,

Senator Rand Paul

P.S. The Supreme Court wrongly concluded that Obamacare can stand, and Washington has moved on and forgotten about this fight.

I refuse to give up until Obamacare is repealed.

So please sign the "Repeal Obamacare Now!" Petition.

And after you sign, please make a generous contribution of $100, $50, $25 - or whatever you can afford - to help me fight to repeal Obamacare.

No comments:

Post a Comment