Tuesday, February 25, 2014

MINNESOTA - GET RID OF FRANKEN TODAY! HE IS YOUR CANCER!


My Conservative Friend,

Are you willing to donate $5 to defeat Al Franken today?

Al Franken ExposedAccording to a recent poll, Al Franken's approval rating amongst Minnesotans is a dismal 39%... second only to Barack Obama whose approval rating is down to 38%.

This is a big deal. In short, it means Franken is extremely vulnerable.

And, as you may recall, Al Franken squeaked into office by only 312 votes the first time around --- after a bitter eight month recount battle (one in which many still believe the votes of hundreds of felons were counted).

That means that when he was sworn in --- seven months after the rest of the Senate --- Al Franken became the all-important 60th vote for the Democrats. And, as you and I know all too well, Franken used his 60th and deciding vote to force ObamaCare on our country.



Since then, he's racked up the #5 most liberal voting record in the U.S. Senate.

So it's no wonder Al Franken's approval rating is down to 39% in Minnesota and he is so vulnerable in this election.

And that's why I'm seeking your help today.

Will you join my grassroots campaign team by contributing just $5 today?


Al Franken has more than $5 million in the bank --- his reward for voting the way this White House and the liberal special interests want him to.

But I'm running a different kind of campaign.

My name is Julianne Ortman. I'm a State Senator from Chanahassen, Minnesota. I've won 8 consecutive primary and general elections since 2000 - the year I first ran for the County Board. Since then I've served 4 terms in the Minnesota Senate.

During my 12 years as a citizen legislator, I was the Deputy Majority Leader in the first Republican Minnesota Senate in 38 years, and I became the first woman ever to chair the Senate Tax Committee. I successfully led the effort to balance Minnesota's $5 billion budget deficit, without raising even $1 in new taxes.

I built this winning record NOT by running campaigns funded by and catering to a handful of fat-cat donors --- like Al Franken has.

I've won by appealing to conservative grassroots activists and donors to join me in standing for our shared values.

And that's exactly what I'm asking you to do today, by giving $5 to become part of my campaign.

You can be sure Al Franken will use every penny in his account to trick voters into giving him another term.

That's why I must have the resources to run a campaign that will expose the truth about Al Franken's record over the last years.

Can I count on your support?

Time is running out. So please follow this link to make an immediate contribution of $5 to join my Ortman for Senate campaign team today.

I know that $5 doesn't sound like a lot. But when multiplied by thousands and thousands of grassroots conservatives, it adds up fast.

So please join me today.

Together, I know we can defeat Al Franken.

Sincerely,
Julianne Ortman for U.S. Senate
Julianne Ortman

P.S. Can I count on you to help me defeat Al Franken? It's time to stand up for liberty and for the Constitution. Will you stand with me by donating an urgent gift of $5 or more today?




Julianne Ortman for U.S. Senate

No comments:

Post a Comment