Wednesday, January 22, 2014

MINNESOTA - JULIANNE ORTMAN FOR U.S. SENATE - DEFEAT THE DEMOCRAT HOLD ON CONGRESS!

My Conservative Friends,

I'm running against Al Franken for U.S. Senate and I need your help.

Will you help me defeat Al Franken?

There are a lot of reasons Franken deserves to be defeated...

He was the 60th and deciding vote for Obamacare.

He is ranked as the 3rd most liberal Senator by National Journal.

And Al Franken is very vulnerable for defeat. He "won" by only 312 votes in 2008.



Julianne Ortman for U.S. SenateBut there's an even bigger reason why Franken deserves to be defeated:

It's because he took an oath to defend the
U. S. Constitution -- and he has failed to keep that oath time and time again.


We've got a lawless Executive Branch and a Legislative Branch too weak or scared to exercise simple "checks and balances."

And where is Al Franken in all of this?

Where is Al Franken when:
  • Obama callously ignores the law, rules by executive order, and hands out exemptions to his cronies...
  • Obama uses the IRS to target his political enemies, his National Park Service to disrespect wheelchair-bound veterans visiting memorials, and his NSA to conduct blanket surveillance of our phones and emails...
  • Obama heaps $7 trillion onto the national debt -- borrowing $0.46 of every $1.00 the government spends...
Where is Al Franken?

Right in Barack Obama's back pocket... He's a rubberstamp and an accomplice to Obama's destruction of our America.

The truth is Al Franken cannot be bothered to uphold his oath to defend the Constitution if it clashes with Obama. That's why I'm running against Al Franken, and I'm asking you to stand with me by making a one-time contribution of $35, $50, $75, or even $125 to my campaign today?

I'm exposing Franken's record and offering voters a real alternative -- a conservative who stands for the Constitution.

And that makes me Al Franken's biggest threat.

My name is Julianne Ortman and I'm a State Senator from Chanhassen, Minnesota.

During my 12 years of service, I successfully led the effort to balance Minnesota's $5 billion budget deficit, without raising even $1 in new taxes.

I'm also a wife of 24 years and proud mom (with a brave son in the U.S. Army, and two more sons and a daughter).

And I can tell you, the more folks here learn about what Al Franken has been up to in Washington for the last 5 years, the more they want him gone.

And that brings me to why I'm emailing you -- I need you to join my campaign team today to defeat Al Franken.

All I ask is that you help me defeat Al Franken by following this link to give a one-time gift of $35, $50, $75, or even $125 today.

Al Franken is raising millions of dollars from his pals in Hollywood and New York.

To counter Franken's fundraising machine, I'm assembling a team of grassroots conservatives across America.

And I'm relying on hundreds-of-thousands of conservatives to pitch in what they can --- whether it's $35, $50, $75, $125, or even $500 --- to defeat Al Franken.

Will you stand with me?

Minnesotans are fed up -- they want a senator who will stand up against the abuses of power we've seen over the last five years -- one who will fight for the Constitution.

That's exactly what I intend to do. And that's why I need you on my Ortman for Senate campaign team.

So whether you can donate $35, $50, $75, $125, $500 or more, please respond right away. Our chance to defeat Al Franken, will be here quickly. Please don't delay -- thank you!

Sincerely,
Julianne Ortman for U.S. Senate
Julianne Ortman

P.S. Can I count on you to help me defeat Al Franken? I need your help to stop Al Franken and Barack Obama. It's time to stand up for liberty and for the Constitution. Will you stand with me by donating an urgent gift of $35 or more?



Julianne Ortman for U.S. Senate

No comments:

Post a Comment