Thursday, November 28, 2013

SUE LOWDEN FOR LT GOVERNOR - NEVADA

Thanksgiving is not the time for politics it is the time for giving thanks so I 
Thanksgiving Family Picture
wanted to let all my friends know how thankful I am for their friendship and support.

Sue's Mom, Margaret
This year I am especially thankful that my mom, Margaret, is with me in Las Vegas and that my daughter, Jennifer, is out of the hospital. She was hospitalized for complications with her diabetes. She is home and doing better and will 
Jenn and her Aunt Cindy and Uncle David
be having dinner with us today.

This morning I went to Catholic Charities to help with their Thanksgiving Dinner. I have been involved over the years with this tradition and it is my way of giving a little back to the community that has been so good to me over the years.
Thanksgiving Dinner at  Catholic Charities

The First Night of Hanukkah at the Fremont Street Experience
Last night I had a wonderful time downtown at the Fremont Street Experience for the lighting of the first candle on the Menorah for the first night of Hanukkah.

Happy Thanksgiving to all my friends and supporters and may all of you be as blessed as I am.

Please remember to give our Veterans and active duty servicemen and servicewomen a special prayer today. May they always be safe.

Sue Lowden
Don't forget to visit SueLowden.com for the latest news of the campaign!

Donate Button

No comments:

Post a Comment