Closing arguments were heard yesterday in the horrific murder trial of Kermit Gosnell - the man who will go down in history as one of America's most prolific serial killers.
I pray that, as his trial ends, the real debate begins. How will America respond to one of the most tragic human rights stories of the century?
The witness testimony coming out of Kermit Gosnell's trial is worse than a horror movie script:
- babies left in shoe boxes,
- babies born alive and left to swim in a toilet to die,
- severed babies' feet on display like trophies in his slaughterhouse of a clinic
- and worse.
We have seen the callous disregard for human life, as many continue to ignore this case and its implications for our society.
The deafening silence of your president, the media, and abortion giant Planned Parenthood is a disgrace. BUT WE WILL NOT BE SILENT!
Please give a gift right now to propel our efforts forward in the pro-life arena, giving voice to the voiceless, as we fight against the scourge of abortion in America.
Gosnell currently faces five charges of murder - four counts for infanticide and one count for a woman who died as a result of a botched abortion. But the lengthy list of those complicit in these grisly crimes reads like a "who's who" in the abortion business.
- Government departments that neglected to provide critical oversight of Gosnell's clinic.
- The media, who covered up this horrific story until CWA and other outraged organizations brought it to light.
- Planned Parenthood - despite admitting knowledge of Gosnell's "House of Horrors" ... and doing NOTHING to report it ... it's back to business as usual (the abortion business). Their sole condemnation of Gosnell's actions was a tweet calling the Gosnell case "appalling." (Don't forget, Planned Parenthood is America's largest abortion provider - 98% of their "services to women" consist of abortion. This booming business is subsidized by our tax dollars.)
- President Obama - Planned Parenthood's biggest fan and the reigning poster boy for infanticide - having refused to support Born Alive bills four times and taking the politically advantageous route of SILENCE on this issue.
Your financial gift right now will empower our continued fight for LIFE ... in the media, online, and at the state and federal levels.
We refuse to be complicit in this gruesome crime. We will continue to expose the grotesque reality of abortion. And we will never stop speaking out for those who cannot speak for themselves.
Chief Executive Officer and President
Concerned Women for America
P.S. A federal judge has already dropped three counts of murder against Gosnell, one count of infanticide, and five counts of abuse of a corpse. These babies, these victims, deserve justice. You and I must see that they receive it.
Please be generous. Your immediate online donation will help CWA defend the sacredness of human life, born and unborn. Thank you.