Thursday, January 3, 2013

PETITION - STOP FEINSTEIN'S GUN BAN BILL

Dear Conservatives,

I'm on Capitol Hill today working with pro-gun Senators to defeat Dianne Feinstein's new so-called "Assault Weapons Ban."

As I wrote to you on Monday, Feinstein is going for it all.

She's targeting EVERYTHING -- magazines, rifles, shotguns and even handguns.

The fight for our gun rights is happening at this moment, and it's why I need you to take action RIGHT NOW.

Please click HERE to sign your petition to STOP Feinstein's Second Amendment Assault!

After you have signed your petition, please forward this email to your family and friends to get them involved in the fight to protect our Second Amendment rights.

I'll be sure to keep you updated on any new developments.

-- Dudley

P.S. If you could chip in just $10 or $20 to help me mobilize Second Amendment supporters from all over the country to stop this radical scheme, please do so immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment