Monday, December 24, 2012

NEVADA - MICHELE FIORE CHRISTMAS WISHES FOR YOU

Fiore Family 2012
Jake Christmas 2012 Jake & Santa 

Friends,

Our family wishes you a holiday season full of delight and an optimistic outlook to accomplish all for our new year!


As I gather with my family to celebrate Christmas, we'll take a few minutes to reflect on what we loved about 2012. For me the best part of our holiday season, besides designing and planning for the New Year, is the opportunity to share the gratitude I feel towards my new friends who have touched my life as well as my deep-rooted friends that will be there through the test of time. A simple thank you isn't enough to define my feelings for all that has happened in 2012. I nevertheless express my deep gratitude and want you to know that I will never forget this year or you.

I hope your holiday celebration is wonderful and full of family and friends. May this be the happy beginning of a wonderful new year, and may you find joy in all the things 2013 has in store for us.  

2013 looks bright. This year my resolutions are not just personal; I am making a list of all the great things I hope we can accomplish together for our community. I look forward to sharing my 2013 with you.  



All my love,
Michele Fiore  
Michele Fiore

Connect with me
 
Call (702) 210-8460
Email Michele@VoteFiore.com
Visit MicheleFiore.com
Facebook
Twitter

Divider
 
Important Dates
 
February 4th
77th Nevada Legislature Begins
 
April 12th
Bills must pass 1st committee
 
April 23rd
Bills must pass 1st house
 
May 1st
Economic Forum Report
 
May 17th
Bills must pass 2nd committee
 
May 24th
Bills must pass 2nd house
 
June 3rd
120th day of the 77th Legislature 
 
(Dates may change during the course of the 77th Legislature)
 
Divider
    food Drive2

No comments:

Post a Comment