Monday, December 17, 2012

A WORD TO THE WISE - TAKE CARE


Written by: Donald Hank

If America descends into anarchy and chaos, I would want at least one assault pistol and one assault rifle just in case I were pinned down by a group of thugs with guns. I would want the same for my family.

But I do not recommend that for you.You need to know what is best for you in such a case.

Do I think America is headed for anarchy and chaos?

My economist friends tell me that is a distinct possibility. It would be a potential outcome of any government policy that spends too much, has too much debt, and issues unbacked currency.

Greece has anarchy and chaos as a result of a government spending more than its GDP. QE 1. 2 and 3 meet the criteria of issuance of unbacked currency, around $2 trillion so far and counting.

America has a debt of $16 trillion and a GDP of $15 trillion, thanks to an irresponsible president (who cries a lot), Congress and Fed. Now here is a math problem for you.
Which is bigger, $15 trillion or $16 trillion?
If you don't know, you may be a government official. If you DO know, you may be a 5th grader or above.
Oh, but I forgot to mention: Unfunded liabilities are calculated by experts at anywhere from $50 trillion on up:
Unfunded liabilities dwarf the fiscal cliff, so even if we get beyond that, and even if Obama confiscates every penny of the rich, we can't pay them.
Something is coming fast and you may want to be prepared.
Not recommending anything, of course.  I especially am not necessarily recommending you buy and assault weapon, report it stolen and then bury it in an airtight container (making sure you wait until the grass has regrown over the burial site before reporting it stolen).
I would never recommend anything like that.
Don Hank

No comments:

Post a Comment