Wednesday, November 14, 2012

NEVADA - MICHELE FIORE WANTS YOUR INPUT...

Friends,  

It is hard to believe it is just over a week since the election, and I'm already hard at work as the Assemblywoman-elect!

Last week, I had the privilege of joining my fellow Republican Assembly Members in Carson City for our first Caucus meeting. I'm thankful that they are so welcoming, and I look forward to working together. 

I'm also hard at work preparing to submit my bill draft requests (BDRs). If you have any issues you would like to suggest, please reply to this email. I am committed to being your voice in Carson City, and I hope you will share your ideas with me for legislation that will improve our community. I'm already exploring legislation to ensure more of our tax dollars reach the classroom so our children (and my grandson Jake) will receive the best education possible. 

Our Nevada legislative process is exciting, and I look forward to sharing it with you. I will continue to keep you posted about the legislation I will be proposing as well as the committees I will serve on. I will also be asking for your input often! 

I hope you will continue to stay in touch. I can be reached by email, phone, and also Facebook, and I look forward to working together in the months ahead. 


Yours truly,
Michele Fiore  
Michele Fiore

No comments:

Post a Comment