Sunday, September 23, 2012

OBAMA'S MESSAGE TO NETANYAHU


Submitted by: Robert Cooper

The events of the past two weeks have shown the American public a clearer picture of the administration's foreign policy:
The president is aligned with the Muslim governments in the Middle East in his actions and in his Obama's allegedmessageto Israeli PM Netanyahu:
“You have just as much blood on your hands as they do.  They got a right to exist as well.  Everybody does.  And I don’t want this thing…this back and forth…you and them…I don’t want this turning into an election issue for me, right?  I can’t be telling those people how to treat your country any more than you want me telling you how to treat them, right?  You see where I’m at in this? 
Don’t you turn this into something that might take away Jewish votes for me.  That’s what you got going here – I know what you’re up to.  Don’t do it.  This thing…Iran…don’t try…don’t  hurt me politically with it.  You need us.  We don’t need you.”

No comments:

Post a Comment