Thursday, September 20, 2012

CALL YOUR SENATORS AND DEMAD THAT FOREIGN AID BE CUT!

Dear Conservatives,

There's not a lot of time to spare.

I need you to call your U.S. Senators immediately!

You see, after hearing from tens of thousands of patriots like you, Harry Reid called me last night and offered to hold a vote on my bill to cut foriegn aid.

But now, some members of my own party are attempting to sabotage the whole thing!

That's why I'm counting on your IMMEDIATE action right now. There's no time to waste! 

It looks like some of my Republican colleagues are determined to continue their support for foreign aid - so much so that they are attempting to block even a vote from taking place.

What are they afraid of?

Only your pressure can turn this around and get us our vote!

So please, call your U.S. Senators THIS MORNING and demand they allow a vote on my bill.

Sen. Dean Heller
(202) 224-6244
http://www.heller.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/contact-form


Sen. Harry Reid
(202) 224-3542
http://www.reid.senate.gov/contact/index.cfm



Let me be clear. I will not back down! 

Monday, I vowed to shut down the entire Senate if Harry Reid wouldn't allow a vote. 

I stayed true to my word. 

I'm determined to win this fight - even if it means holding up all other business.

I will not sit idly by and look the other way while our embassies are attacked and our citizens are murdered overseas.

Will you?

Last week four Americans were killed in bloody anti-American riots, which have spread to nearly 20 countries. 

Our U.S. Ambassador had his lifeless body dragged through the streets to cheers. 

Yet your tax dollars are going to fund these countries! 

You and I can still get this vote. But time is running out. 

So please, call your U.S. Senators IMMEDIATELY!

Sen. Dean Heller
(202) 224-6244
http://www.heller.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/contact-form


Sen. Harry Reid
(202) 224-3542
http://www.reid.senate.gov/contact/index.cfm


DEMAND they allow a roll call vote on my bill to stop foreign aid to Pakistan, Libya, and Egypt

If you can afford a generous contribution to help RANDPAC elect more principled constitutional conservatives who will stand with me in critical fights like these, please give right away. 

Whether it's $500, $250, $100, $50, $25 -- or even $10 -- every dollar will help. 

Please act IMMEDIATELY! 

In Liberty,

Rand Paul

P.S. Thanks to hearing from tens of thousands of patriots like you, Harry Reid called me last night and relented - offering to hold a vote on my bill to stop foreign aid to Pakistan, Libya, and Egypt.

No comments:

Post a Comment