Tuesday, June 12, 2012

MISSOURI - SARAH STEELMAN FOR U.S. SENATE - A TRUE CONSERVATIVE

Dear Conservative,
Sarah
                    SteelmanHillary Rosen. The House Democrats. And the Wisconsin Democrats. What do they have in common? They've all recently attacked women while accusing Republicans of a supposed "War on Women." I've had with with their hypocrisy. And I need your help.

My name is Sarah Steelman, I'm a conservative candidate for United States Senate, and I am the Democrats' worst nightmare--a conservative woman unafraid to take the fight to Barack Obama, Harry Reid and the liberal Democrats in Washington.

The entire "War on Women" schtick has absolutely reeked of hypocrisy from the beginning, and the media has been totally complicit in pushing it. The fact is, it's Democrats who have been pursuing a "War on Women", not the GOP.

For America,

Sarah Steelman
Conservative Republican for U.S. Senate
Missouri


Hillary Rosen ripped into Ann Romney saying she'd never worked a day her life--all because she was a stay at home mother. Wisconsin Democrats attacked Scott Walker's communications director for a job she held as a waitress in college--and just last week, the entire Democrat caucus voted for keeping sex selective abortions legal, even though baby girls are disproportionately targeted by these kind of abortions.

And don't even get me started on the disgraceful way that Sarah Palin was treated. Her family was attacked, she received disgusting threats--people even went through her trash! So when I hear these Democrats talk about a "War on Women, it's really hard to take.

I'm running for United States Senate because I believe that we need proud conservatives who are unafraid to stand up to the Democrats and will fight to roll back the Obama agenda. I'm running against another liberal woman: Democrat Claire McCaskill. She's voted in lockstep with Barack Obama every step of the way, supporting Obamacare, the Stimulus, and the bailouts. McCaskill's been a solid vote for Barack Obama and Harry Reid during her time in office. That's why Missourians are so fed up.

Here's the good news: According to a new poll, I'm leading McCaskill by 12 points, 51% to 39%. Here's the bad news: Obama and the Democrats are determined to keep McCaskill in office, and they are helping her raise money hand over fist. In the last quarter alone, she raised a staggering 1.4 million dollars! And if you look at the folks who are giving her money, it's like a "who's who" of radical leftists. Hollywood, radical liberal organizations, they're all there!

I truly believe this seat is the key to Republicans taking back the United States Senate. I am going to defeat Claire McCaskill and help send Harry Reid back to the minority where he belongs, but I need your help to do it. Will you join me today, and help put a conservative woman in the Senate?

No comments:

Post a Comment