Friday, June 8, 2012

DEMAND LEGISLATION THAT STOPS UNION THUGGERY!

***Warning***
The violence shown in this video is 100% factual and may be disturbing for some. Viewer discretion is advised.


Dear Concerned American,

I was shaken.

When I tasked my staff with creating this video, I knew it would be compelling, but actually seeing it was a moving experience.

You see, Big Labor often resorts to despicable acts of violence and intimidation to force their way into the workplace, but it's never been documented like this before, trust me. And now that it's released, Big Labor is scrambling to shut down our video exposing the ugly side of union organizing.

Click here to see our breaking video.

After you watch it, please take a moment and sign our petition to put an end to union violence.

Watch it now before Big Labor shuts it down.

Sincerely,

Mark Mix
President, National Right to Work Committee

No comments:

Post a Comment