Tuesday, March 27, 2012

NEVADA - FIORE ENDORSEMENT

FIORE FOR 4

"After meeting with the citizens of our district, I am convinced that Michele is a strong candidate with the passion and dedication necessary to represent the people of Assembly District 4 in Carson City.  I fully endorse Ms. Fiore and ask that you give her your support for the general election."

- Jerimy Kirschner, former candidate for Assembly 4

Friends,

I have some very exciting news to share. Over the weekend Jerimy Kirschner shared with me that after talking to the voters of Assembly District 4 he decided to withdraw from the race and support my campaign. I am honored to receive his endorsement and look forward to working together, both during this campaign and in Carson City.

I want to thank Jerimy for his spirited effort to make Assembly Four a better place to live and work for all of us. Thank you Jerimy.

Also this weekend, our campaign reached a great milestone. We have successfully walked the district once, and we've now begun our second round of meeting and talking to all our constituents in Assembly District 4.

It is now more important than ever for us to keep up the pace. I need your help to continue to get the word out about this campaign. Will you make a donation to help us continue to reach voters?

We have a lot of doors to visit in the next seven months, and I would love if you would consider joining me. Please send me an email if you would like to help.

Great things are happening in Assembly District 4, and I couldn't do this without your help and support. I look forward to what we will be able to accomplish together in Carson City. I look forward to seeing you soon!

Yours truly,
Michele Fiore 
Michele Fiore

PS - I believe in Nevada, and I believe it is time for positive, common sense solutions in Carson City. You have my word I will be a steady voice for a balanced budget that doesn't look to taxpayers and job creators to fill in the gaps created by out of control spending. Will you join me and make a $25, $50, $75 or $100 donation to help me continue to contact voters in Assembly District 4? 

No comments:

Post a Comment