Friday, March 30, 2012

KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT CHRIS MATTHEWS?


 
 Gunner asks:
 
Ok Folks,
 
I want to thank all of you who responded to my call for researchers and to those who returned the surveys I sent around.  Let's get to work.  The name that came up most on the surveys returned was Chris Mathews as the leftie the most respondents would like to investigate.  So let's begin. 
 
Look any and everywhere you can think of to find info on this guy.  Please help me keep this manageable by compiling the information and sending me only one report per week if possible. 
 
Try to make reports in concise, bullet-pointed formats rather than long dissertations.
 
Be as specific as possible but remember I can get clarifications from you later.
 
Putting the name of the person investigated in the subject line will help me keep track of information.
 
Although I realize that this seems to have moved slowly up to this point, it is because I have been waiting for some other issues to be resolved that have been time-consuming.  Now it's time to pour Gas on the fire and move on this.  I really hope that you, like me are excited to move forward on this valuable project.
 
Gunner

No comments:

Post a Comment