Tuesday, November 22, 2011

DEAN HELLER FOR U.S. SENATE

GOVERNOR BRIAN SANDOVAL SUPPORTS DEAN HELLER FOR U.S. SENATE

Dear Conservatives,

Together we built a pretty remarkable campaign in 2010. I'm asking you to stand with me again today to elect my friend Dean Heller to the United States Senate.
I wholeheartedly endorse Dean in the race for US Senate. I've known Dean and his family for a long time and can tell you he is without question the right person for the job.
This race is critical to the direction of our state and our country. You and I need to stand together to do all we can to help elect Dean Heller to a full term in the United States Senate.

You might remember that in our campaign we had Pioneers who made regular monthly contributions and received a special red bumper sticker to signify you were a Pioneer to our campaign. Dean has a similar team on his campaign called Team Dean and you can sign up here.
I will be spending a lot of time on the trail with Dean in the next 11 months. I hope you will join me and I hope you will sign up today to help.
I appreciate all you have done to help me and I appreciate your consideration for Dean.
Thank you for all that you do.
Brian
Brian Sandoval
Governor

No comments:

Post a Comment