Monday, October 17, 2011

HOMOSEXUAL LOBBY LIES YET AGAIN! THE MAJORITY OF AMERICA 'DOES NOT' SUPPORT THE GAY AGENDA


They call me a liar...

The Homosexuals Lobby says America support their radical agenda.

But you and I know the truth.

We know the vast majority of Americans out there really do believe in Family values and Morality and REJECT their perversion.

I know you are really with me, but too many politicians do not believe it. 

It sickens me, but their lies are infecting our country like a cancer. And I can’t win this fight on my own.

Please read the following message and fill out your American Morality Survey right away...

...and then I will make sure that the entire country hears your support for the Family and American Morality!

For the Family,

Eugene Delgaudio,
President Public Advocate

No comments:

Post a Comment