Wednesday, July 6, 2011

NO COLA FOR SENIORS BUT A TAX ON SS BENEFITS IS OBAMA'S DESIRE

Raise the limit on my credit cards... let me raise the taxes on ALL Americans through the roof and then... and only then... will I agree to talk about cuts to my out-of-control spending that will NEVER materialize anyway.

Give me everything I want and do it now or, so help me, I'll cut off payments to our men and women in uniform and Social Security checks to our nation's senior citizens... and I'll blame it all on you.
 


     You won't see it phrased quite that way on the front page of The New York Times, but, in a nutshell, that's the latest "compromise" being floated by Barack Hussein Obama, the man who just six short weeks ago, said he only wanted a"clean," no-strings-attached, agreement from the American people to raise the limit on his credit cards. 

     But like a recalcitrant child, when Obama doesn't get what he wants, he cries, he screams, he ups the ante and he resorts to horrendous forms of extortion. Who would even consider negotiations with such a man? Our so-called Republican leaders, that's who.  They shouldn't be "negotiating" with him... they should be moving to impeach him!

     Oh yes, they're still all too anxious to "negotiate" and that's why it's time to nip this debt ceiling farce in the bud once and for all. It's time to tell Mr. Boehner and Mr. McConnell and Mr. Cantor that when it comes to raising the debt ceiling, the American people only want them to deliver one message to Barack Hussein Obama; and that message is: "Sorry Mr. Obama, NO DEALS!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment