Monday, July 18, 2011

A CONSERVATIVE DOES NOT RECOGNIZE OBAMA AS PRESIDENT

Submitted by: Walter J Fitzpatrick

1/18/2011

TO: Greg Abbott, District Attorney of The State of Texas
      
SUBJECT: Criminal Complaint NAMING BARACK OBAMA in COMMISSION OF
                   TREASON

I name BARACK OBAMA in COMMISSION OF TREASON

OBAMA conducts an Act of War against the United States and it’s government by OBAMA’S forcible resistance to the United States Constitution intent upon and successful setting up a rival unconstitutional government.


I accuse OBAMA and OBAMA’S civilian and military-political criminal associates as TRAITORS.  OBAMA’S criminal ascension and TREASON manifests a clear and present danger.

OBAMA’S TREASON destroys our American constitutional protections.  Under OBAMA the United States Constitution no longer works to protect myself or my family from a rival, overreaching oppressive and totalitarian government.

Confident holding OBAMA’S silent agreement and admission, I identify OBAMA as a foreign born domestic enemy.

My duty as a United States Citizen is to stand against what OBAMA stands for.  BARACK OBAMA IS NOT MY PRESIDENT !

Obedient to the Laws of our Sacred Constitution in submission of this criminal accusation of TREASON, I remain steadfast and Born fighting.


Nancy J. Battle

No comments:

Post a Comment