Sunday, May 22, 2011

URGE ALLEN WEST TO ACCEPT THE CHALLENGE - SUPPORT HIM!

Write Representative Allen West Urging He RUN

By Lee S Gliddon Jr

I am asking each of you to write Representative Allen West and ask him respectfully to accept the duty of entering the race for the Office of the President for the United States of America.

I realize that there are several Republicans that are Conservative already in the race but none with the 'fire in the belly' such as Mr West.


The job of Conservatives to return America to its rightful place in the world that Obama has purposely removed us from is goi8ng to be monumental as it is. With a man such as Allen West we will be more of a force than Obama and his minions ever dreamt of facing!

To write Representative West simply enter his name and title, Representative Allen West, into your browser, scroll and when you see his name as the site, press contact and then write him!

If you remain unsure as to your support I ask that you view Representative West's history and learn just what a great man he is.

America must be returned to its place in the world as the most sincere and most honorable nation that God has created. Our forefathers left us a duty...I am doing all that I can to do mine...DO YOURS!

Thanks you and May God Bless YOU!  

Allenn West's Reply to my e mail. His contact is provided.
Thank you for contacting me. I appreciate hearing from you and having the benefit of your views.

As you can understand, each day my congressional staff responds to the hundreds of letters, emails and telephone calls my office receives. We are doing our best to respond as quickly as possible. Please be assured you will receive a response in the near future.

I would suggest that you review my website, as well as my Facebook http://www.facebook.com/AllenWestFL and Twitter www.twitter.com/AllenWestFL, to keep informed on the many issues I am involved in the United States House of Representatives. While you are visiting my website www.west.house.gov, I would ask that you please be sure to sign-up for my electronic newsletter and my weekly updates on what I am doing on Capitol Hill and in Florida.

I greatly appreciate the time and thought that went into your correspondence to me. Again, thank you for contacting me.

Very Respectfully,
Allen B. West
 

5 comments:

  1. Comment of Nathan Huckaby: One important thing people do need to remember,Allen West is a soldier and understands the resolve it takes to be loyal to his present committments Look up the Army's General Orders that he has vowed to live by.One is,I will quard my post and not quite post until properly relieved. Too much pressure to give up a committment he made and not complete it could be the begining of the trait of unfaithfulness and a double mind, and the complusiveness and lack of stability that can get established.
    DO YOU KNOW WHERE YOU WILL BE, WHEN YOU GET WHERE YOU ARE GOING ? DO YOU KNOW HOW TO GET THERE ? BY BEING WHERE YOU ARE AT NOW.
    Allen West knows where he is at,let him be there with his whole mind and heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Comment of Nancy Battle: Lee, I've been a member of 'West for President' since this site was formed.......I am a HUGE SUPPORTER and realized this when I heard him speak in Fl. running for Congress. Go to his site and ask David Swanson to send you bumper stickers and to volunteer to send out letters to his constituents to 'ask that they allow him to run'......our country have never needed him more than now !!!!!!

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Comment of Kurt J Fitsch: You are so right.
    Allen West is since almost 1 year my favorite politician!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Comment made by Myke: Out of all the candidates West is the only one I actually trust

    ReplyDelete
  5. Comment of Al W Loescher: He certainly has 'the stuff'. This is an unanswered letter I sent him while he was campaigning against Klein's seat in FL:


    Dear Lt. Col. Allan West, 27 May 09




    I'm sure you are aware that Ron Klein's group comprises less than 2% of the our population but is four times represented in the house bicameral. Endangered, Roland Burris represents a paltry 1% of your 'group' in the upper house. No less than 13% of yours should sit in the senate and 56 members in congress. That to me is an egregiously lopsided ratio. I wonder how many of that 8 percent served this republic as you have. None have I found. Yet they, as aspiring shylocks in the liberal 'halls of law', learned the Machiavellian art of war against the fathers of our freedom.




    I'm sure many of your peers derided you as a 'black honkey', a 'whitey suck-up' or an 'Uncle Tom'. I am also certain Michael Steele has equally been a victim of similar epithets. If he had run in lieu of Baal Obama, I would have voted for him without hesitation. If I could, I would do the same for you as another retired Light Colonel—William Russel.




    While The glorious One pontificated about 'America's diversity' during the DNC in 2004, you and Russel were eating sand and fending off dehydration in the Iraqi desert. The toll of that dreadful war is yet to visit each of your minds and souls. You are deserving 'salt and pepper' heroes, but mostly, you are the wealth of that salt of the earth. I perceive no skin coloring within my mind and spirit when it comes to men like you.




    I guess you know I'm nowhere near your stumping grounds and unable to cast my votes for you, unless ACORN registers me as Donald Duck living in Lantana or Altoona (I was once a quack). Nor will any pretty words underpin either of your campaigns in FL and PA.




    Although I'm too broke to support political campaigns, I am not so broken that I cannot access a source more powerful than what lucre is capable to lend to you. I am an old man (69) who has been dreaming dreams during the Last Days—the days when the young will host visions and speak prophecies (Acts 2). Near the end my lease on life on earth, I am dedicated to use this venue (my verbiage via USPS) to promote the Good News of hope for all. I call this mission the Agabus Agenda derived from the last lines in Acts 11. That is where my money goes. For you, William and others, I and my like minds have added your names to our expanding p-list asking His Will be done.




    In Christ, Amen and may it be,




    Albert W. Loescher of PILMOA*

    ReplyDelete