Tuesday, April 12, 2011

VIDEOS THAT ARE OF INTEREST

Dear Friend of America’s Survival, Inc.
I have been busy doing some short flip-cam videos for your viewing pleasure. Click on the hyperlinks to have some fun:
The last two videos were taken during a “solidarity” conference in D.C. with communists throughout Latin America. I went under my own name but left when I suspected that the left-wingers were about to kick me out. By the way, Lee Kaplan just spoke at our April 1 “Global Jihad” conference about “solidarity activists” working with terrorists in the Middle East.
That reminds me: don’t forget about our “Al-Jazeera and Global Jihad” conference.
Click here to see the YouTube videos of all of our speakers.
All of the conference documents, including Lee Kaplan’s report, are there too.

No comments:

Post a Comment