Monday, April 11, 2011

OBAMA FALLS 44% IN APPROVAL IN ONE YEAR!

Submitted by: William Finley

Down the drain...


Fellow Patriots,

Yep, without a doubt... Obama is in trouble. His numbers are quickly heading down the drain.

In fact, Barack Obama currently only enjoys strong approval by 19% of likely voters, according to the national poll results.

If you're a team Obama staffer... the news gets worse. The poll numbers suggest just 37% of liberals strongly approve of Barack Obama, down 63% a year ago! Read full details and leave comments here.


In other news... I caught a glimpse of the "progressive view" on taxation. I took screenshots of the conversation and posted it here. You'll want to take a look and see what we're up against. It isn't pretty.

The Union Label Blog
I haven't posted much from the Union Label website so I thought I would give you a quick rundown of the last few posts put out by our bloggers.

-Scores of Union Leaders Earn Six-Figure Salaries
-Nationwide Union Rallies a BIG Flop
-House Votes to Curb FCC's Internet Power Grab

Looking for Blog Partners
My personal Blog is growing significantly and I'm looking for a blogger or two to join me in putting up daily news and information. If you like to blog, agree with my general message and would be interested in joining up for some "co-blogging" via my site, I'd love to hear from you.

The site is on track to hit 120,000 pageviews by the end of this month and I'm making some pretty big changes in the coming weeks. You'll be able to promote your own efforts at the footer of your posts and you're posts will be featured in my newsletters.

If this is something you might like to consider, send me a sample post at eric@ericjodom.com.

For Liberty,
-Eric Odom

P.S. We're now 22% in on our monthly fundraising goal for our blogger staff. Please consider a small contribution to help us keep the content flowing!

No comments:

Post a Comment