Monday, March 28, 2011

DANGER IN LIES!

Who Is Most Dangerous?

By Lee S Gliddon Jr

I recall my dad asking me a question when I was a young boy of about 7 or 8 years of age. I have lived my life of 70+ years and keep this question foremost in my mind when listening to another person.

" Who is the most dangerous type of person? A murderer, a thief or a liar?" Dad asked.

I thought about it for a while but before I could give my answer Dad spoke.

"You know that a person that is a murderer must be watched like a hawk. You know to be on guard anytime you are near that person as you known to murder."

"You know that if a person is a thief you must keep an eye on both that person as well as your belongings."


" You do not know if a person is lying to you until you learn that something that person said was said to deceive you. The time it takes to learn that you have been lied to is crucial as many other lies may have been told that will have a profound on your life as well as the lives of others!"

With that having been said I knew the answer!

The liar is the most dangerous as you don't know the person has lied to you until it may be too late. This I know for a fact.

Later on in life I was named as the manager of a law firm consisting of three (3) attorneys. I had a great deal of knowledge in Civil Law matters but was lacking in Criminal Law.

In a conversation with those three attorneys I told them of my dad having talked to me about a murderer, a thief and a liar. My statement started a conversation I will also remember always. The consensus of the four of us was, 'if a person on a witness stand is caught in a lie then everything said by that person is useless and unreliable.

Now I ask you, the reader, as it is common knowledge that Obama did not consult with Congress on the Libyan matter, why does anything he says further bear any credence?

Look at the past statements Obama has said about Health Care (Obamacare). the Stimulus Act, TARP. General Motors, America's border with Mexico, and literally hundreds of matters that have been proven to be utterly false. After asking yourself that question you might discover why I have such concern for this nation!

Be aware of the dangers of a liar! The effect on America can be ruinous!

No comments:

Post a Comment