Saturday, March 12, 2011

Christians - Believers - BE WARNED

As a Christian Pastor I would be remiss in my duties if I hailed to point our a few things of great importance.

The earth has shifted on its axis; time is affected; Japan has moved 8 feet and experienced a drastic change in its coastline. Earthquakes of historic magnitudes have impacted many countries and tsunamis have caused death and widespread destruction.

The Middle East is in turmoil and is causing fear to many of the region.

Biblical prophesy will not be fulfilled until the total destruction of Damascus and other areas of this world. America is seeing a weakening of its position in the world as it is being ruined from within.

I do not wish to be seen as a scare monger but I am firmly convinced that the dangers of destruction are at hand. Factually MEGA earthquakes are predicted in the U.S. within the month of March...this very year! Read my posting and see what experts say!

I am one of God's Watchmen. I know of many of His Watchmen and we are of one accord. You, yes YOU must be prepared for at any moment you may be called upon by others for their very earthly existence.

True Christians have no fear as they have placed their total confidence in Him who created us. You too must join is with us as we seek to tell any that would hear of the days ahead.

Like the Scouts Motto says...BE PREPARED!

Pastor Lee

  

No comments:

Post a Comment